Maternity Services (Gynaecology and Obstetrics):
Birthing is the most beautiful moment in a woman’s life. At Medilife Multi-Speciality Hospital we understand this and as you journey into motherhood our maternity services will make your experience a pleasant and enjoyable one.
At Medilife Multi-Speciality Hospital parents & other family members are encouraged to be actively involved during pregnancy, childbirth and postnatal care. The Suite room is the most luxurious room. Your obstetrical nurse will remain with you during the preparation, birth & recovery after your delivery. Your spouse or support person is encouraged to attend this joyous event.
Qualified, dedicated and overly helpful staff are available, to monitor patients and their babies. Round the clock Blood bank facility is available. 24 hrs transport services by fully equipped ambulance can also be availed by the patients.
Maternity services include:
- Preconception assessment and counselling
- Comprehensive Antenatal care
- Pain relief during labor
- Postnatal care
- Tertiary level nursery and neo-natal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
- Medilife Multi-Speciality Hospital brings world-renowned patient care to newly arrived babies. Even though every woman expects to have a normal pregnancy, existing health problems or unexpected complications may put mother and baby at risk. With
- Its specially trained staff and leading-edge technology, Medilife Multi-Speciality Hospital is well-prepared to care for your new-born.
A high-risk pregnancy is that with a significant probability for a poor maternal or a Foetal outcome. Our High-risk delivery team at Medilife multi-Speciality Hospital is adequately trained and equipped to ensure a safe delivery for such patients.
High-risk pregnancy includes those with:
- Obstetrical Complications like:
- Pre Term Rupture of Membranes, (PPROM)
- Post-dated pregnancy
- Oligo and Polyhydramnios
- Multiple Pregnancies
- Placenta Prevail and Accidental Haemorrhage Foetal Malformations
- Rh Isoimmunisation
- Recurrent Pregnancy loss Family history of genetic diseases
Pre-existing medical complications:
- Diabetes mellitus
- Heart Disease,
- Hematological disorders like Anaemia, Thrombocytopenia, Liver disorders.
Minimally Invasive Surgery/ Endoscopic Surgery:
The Medilife Multi Speciality Hospital’s vision is to serve women by advancing the safest and most efficacious diagnostic and therapeutic techniques that provide less invasive treatments for gynecologic conditions. Minimally invasive gynecology is an option all women should consider before committing to any gynecologic procedure.
Medilife Multi Speciality Women’s center a unit of Medilife Multi Speciality Hospital is dedicated to women’s fertility problems. It is estimated that 15% of the world’s population is suffering from childlessness and are seeking treatment. The problem in India is enormous due to social stigma. The various reasons cited for infertility are delayed marriage, delay in starting a family due to career commitments, environmental factors like increasing obesity, stress, pollution, smoking, alcohol, etc. We understand the magnitude of mental and emotional stress a couple have due to childlessness. Medilife Multi Speciality Hospital has given predominance to women’s health and provided frontline facilities. The finest of technology and frontline amenities that are best in the world are provided at affordable costs, which is a distinguishing feature of the center.
The success rates are at par with bench-marks established or laid down by Infuncational bodies.
- Thorough evaluation of the childless couple.
- Counselling and ethical guidance at every step.
- Top notch IVF laboratory provide
- Intra uterine insemination (IUI).
- In-Vitro fertilization (IVF).
- Intra-Cytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI).
- Blastocyst Culture
- Assisted Hatching (AH)
- Testicular / Epididymal Sperm Aspiration (TESA/PESA).
- Donor programs – Sperms & Eggs.
- Cryo (Freezing) Banking- Sperm, Oocyte & Embryo.
- The Center is well staffed with round the clock services provided
By well-experienced clinicians, embryologists, and technicians. Cutting edge services at affordable costs are our goal. Anaesthesiology is a full-service department that is available to respond to any surgical procedure, pain management, respiratory, cardiac arrest, and obstetric coverage. Our primary goal is to provide the highest degree of care with primary emphasis on the patient’s safety and satisfaction. Our anesthetic techniques cover the entire range of procedures to improve outcomes. Our timely and efficient care is engineered in ways to focus on the individual needs of the patient.
Department has a dedicated labor room with fetal monitors & an exclusive operation theatre for any gynaec emergencies. We are offering 24 hours of obstetric care supported by experienced and highly qualified Gynecologists & trained nursing staff. The Neonatal ICU takes care of the baby immediately after birth, assuring the best possible care and protection to the newborn.