Oral health is the one critical health that is most often ignored in our country. Every individual should sensibly take care of health of the teeth, gums, and the entire oral-facial system. The most common diseases that impact our oral health include cavities (tooth decay), gum (periodontal) disease, and in rare cases oral cancer.
The statistics show at least 40% of adults in our country report having felt pain in their mouth within the last year, and more than 80% of people will have had at least one cavity by age 34.
Now, you need not delay or avoid any of your Dental related problems. Book an Appointment with our Dentists either through a phone call, WhatsApp, Website, or just walk-in.
The Department of Dentistry at Medilife Hospitals offers state-of-the-art, in-house dental, cosmetic, restorative and implant solutions. All dental treatments and procedures are provided under one roof. Relentless efforts ensure that the latest techniques and technologies are used, along with infection control measures that promise the best possible dental experience to patients. Our sterilization and disinfection standards strictly adhere to international standards. Dynamic, ultra-hygienic, advanced dental care, advanced dental equipment, dental material and the latest global dental techniques are the highlights of the Department of Dentistry.
The Department of Dentistry at Medilife Hospitals provides:
- Dental Examination
- Teeth cleaning – Scaling & Sub-gingival scaling
- Teeth Polishing
- GIC filing, miracle mix & composite Desaturation
- Root canal treatment – Regular, Re-treatment
- Tooth Extraction- Non-Surgical & surgical tooth Extraction
- Wisdom tooth Extraction – Non-Surgical & surgical
- Crown & caps ceramic, DMLS, Zirconium, Lower
- Ortho Braces – Metal, ceramic, self-ligating
- Ortho Retainer – Removable, Fixed.
- RPD, Denture & Over Dentures
- Implants & Bridges
- Gum Surgery – Manual & Laser
- Depigmentation of gums
- Bleaching of teeth
- Teeth Fractures, Avulsion, Extrusion, Intrusion treatment
- Jaw features- (Upper and Lower jaw) Maxilla, Mandible, zygoma & TMJ.
- TMJ Dislocation
- Cyst Enucleation
- Impacted Teeth Removal
- Kids dental treatment includes
- Pedo Filling
- Pedo Root canal treatment – pulpectomy
- Pedo Extraction
- Soft Tissue Laceration, suturing
- Coronoplasty – sharp teeth Treatment
- OSMF (- oral Sub mucom fibrosis treatment
- Operculectomy – pericoronitis treatment
- Mouth ulcers treatment
- Tobacco included Mouth diseases – treatment
- Denture – Regular, with soft liner, BPS
- Redo filling
- Dental treatment includes
- Teeth Polishing