Ophthalmology team offers a wide range of comprehensive eye care services that includes
- Refraction ( Spectacles & contact lenses)
- Emergency services ( trauma, chemical injuries)
- Screening of contact, cornel disorders, glaucoma, retina, eye problem related systematic diseases, squint, pediatric eye problems.
- Medical management of chemical injuries, glaucoma, squint, retinopathies, uveitis.
- Minor surgical procedures.
With an emphasis on compassion and efficiency, we have made it a priority to strive for excellence in serving vision needs. Equipped with state-of-the-art surgical and diagnostic equipment, modern operation theater, and total productivity systems. Our Comprehensive Ophthalmology Service provides a wide range of diagnostic and consultative services. We offer evaluations, medical diagnostic services, and computerized tomography, which can often be performed during a single visit. From routine eye examinations to complex surgical procedures, ophthalmology department members work together to evaluate and address each patient’s needs. Our eye specialists, eye surgeons, and optometrists embrace a tradition of teamwork in providing world-class vision care services.
Eye specialists at Medilife Hospitals have expertise in managing all eye problems including cataracts, glaucoma, all types of retinal diseases like diabetic retinopathy, macular degenerations, Uveitis, Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP), Cornea and eye surface disorders, diagnose neurological eye diseases. Our team of optometrists perform refractions and prescribe glasses and contact lenses.
Source : t.ly/dIub