ABOUT Dr. G. Prasanna
MBBS, DGO, DNB, FMAS, DMAS
- Laparoscopic Surgeon
- Infertility Specialist
Services & Procedures
- High-Risk Pregnancy Treatment.
- Normal Vaginal Delivery
- Caesarian Section
- Hysteroscopy & Procedures
- Infertility Evaluation & Treatment
- Ovulation Inductions & Hsg
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Abdominal & Vacinal Hysterectomy.
- Sterilization & Contraceptive Advice
- Menopause Advice
Infertility means not being able to get pregnant after one year of trying (or six months if a woman is 35 or older). Women who can get pregnant but are unable to stay pregnant may also be infertile.
Pregnancy is the result of a process that has many steps. To get pregnant:
- A woman’s body must release an egg from one of her ovaries (ovulation).
- The egg must go through a fallopian tube toward the uterus (womb).
- A man’s sperm must join with (fertilize) the egg along the way.
- The fertilized egg must attach to the inside of the uterus (implantation).
Infertility can happen if there are problems with any of these steps.
8 Years of Experience as an Infertility Specialist and Gynaecologist