Dr. Sravan Kumar Appani, exceptionally experienced in the treatment and diagnosis of rheumatism, arthritis, and different issues identified with the joints and muscles, is the only DM Rheumatologist in North Telangana. He worked as Assistant Professor in the Department of Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology at the prestigious Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS), Hyderabad. For over 7+ years, he has been effectively involved treating numerous patients related to Arthritis, SLE (lupus) and other Autoimmune disorders.
Moreover, Dr. Sravan has expertise at administration of advanced treatment like biologics. He has various presentations and publications in reputed National and International Conferences. He has been a co-investigator in clinical trials in new drugs related to Rheumatology treatment.
- DM (Rheumatology)-NIMS, Hyderabad
- MD (General Medicine)-NIMS, Hyderabad
- MBBS- NRI Medical College, NTRUHS
Specialist In Treatment
- Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis
- SLE (Lupus)
- Sjogren’s syndrome
- Mixed connective disorder (MCTD)
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Psoriatic arthritis, IBD related arthritis
- Antiphospholipid syndrome (APS)
- Gout, CPPD
- Vasculitis- Takayasu arteritis, Wegners Granulomatosus(GPA), Polyarteritis nodosa(PAN)
- Juvenile Arthritis, Juvenile autoimmune disease
- Myositis (Dermatomyositis, Polymyositis)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases-ILD
- Primary Immunodeficiency syndromes.