The Department of Dentistry at Medilife Hospitals offers state-of-the-art, in-house dental, cosmetic, restorative and implant solutions. All dental treatments and procedures are provided under one roof. Relentless efforts ensure that the latest techniques and technologies are used, along with infection control measures that promise the best possible dental experience to patients. Our sterilization and disinfection standards strictly adhere to international standards. Dynamic, ultra-hygienic, advanced dental care, advanced dental equipment, dental material and the latest global dental techniques are the highlights of the Department of Dentistry.
The Department of Dentistry at Medilife Hospitals provides:
1. Restorative dentistry, which includes dental implants dental bridges, dental bonding, inlays, onlays, and dentures
2. Cavity filling and other tooth decay treatments.
3. Dental exams and teeth cleaning.
4. Fluoride treatment
6. Wisdom teeth removal
7. Bonding is treatment that can be used to repair teeth that are decayed, chipped, fractures or discolored or to reduce gap between teeth.
9. Bridges and implants
10. Crown and Caps
13. Filling and repairs
14. Gum surgery
15. Root canal treatment
16. Jaw Fractures – Upper jaw, Lower jaw and zygomatic bone
17. Teeth Features
18. Dental Examination
19. Teeth cleaning – Scaling & Sub qinqinal scaling
20. Tooth extraction & surgical tooth extraction
21. Root canal treatment – Regular, Re-treatment & with post
22. Restoration ( Filling) – GIC restoration, miracle mix restoration, coup tile restoration
23. Wisdom tooth extraction – Non surgical & surgical
24. Crown & caps – DMLS, zirconium, zirconium premium, Lava
25. RPD & Denture
12 Years of Experience as a Dental Surgeon.